Jennifer Kolari, child & family therapist and author of Connected Parenting passed on the Beautiful Blogger Award to me earlier today. It seems to be a month of fame & recognition for me but this award is different, in that I also get to pass it on to 7 bloggers who I feel deserve the same recognition.
First, I need to share 7 things about Happy Healthy Hip Parenting that you might not know. Here goes:
- I am a Certified Parent Educator through the International Network for Children and Families.
- I teach a 5-week course on Redirecting Children’s Behavior.
- I teach one hour workshops covering topics on Sibling Rivalry, The Terrific Twos, and Couple’s Communication. I am available to speak at your school or for your Mom’s group.
- I specialize in courses on Co-Parenting that are approved through the San Diego Court system.
- I can help you discover your Maximum Attraction or provide you with a Couple Compatibility report using The Ultimate Life Tool.
- I write online as the San Diego Parenting Examiner.
- You can find me at Parental Wisdom as one of the Advisor Experts.
And now, for the 7 blogger who I am passing on the Beautiful Blogger Award to:
- Not Your Average Single Mama – She’s at the top of my list because she doesn’t hold back, and is stronger than I could ever hope to be.
- Single Mom Survives - She cracks me up. Daily. She’s sassy and sweet, a great combination for any writer.
- Alaina (aka Ms. Single Mama) – Even though she has decided to stop blogging recently, her stories and her site will be around for a while. Please send her some comment love.
- Melysa of Mely Speaks – Her story is real and she’s not afraid to laugh at herself. We could all use a little Mely in our lives.
- Dr. Leah and Rachel Sarah of Single Mommyhood – Together, these two women have created a great site that offers support to single moms and those who love them.
- Jessica of Bern This – Who needs TV when you can watch the awesome and hilarious videos in her web series? Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
- Kristin of Halfway to Normal – Kristin is a true writer, in every sense of the word. She makes readers think, discusses controversial subjects intelligently, offering a great debate on issues surrounding religion, marriage and raising three young women in our culture today.
This was not an easy list to compile. I follow so many single moms and dads, even, but this list is filled with the women who I find inspiring on many levels and whom I chat with outside of commenting on their blogs. They’re great, beautiful, strong women and I know that no matter what adventures they write about, I will be entertained, amazed and enriched.
Pass on the love, now ladies, by coming up with your own list of Beautiful Bloggers to share this award with.
Happy Healthy Hip Parenting
Peace Begins in the Home