I scream, You scream! We all scream for ice cream!
Growing up, I have fond memories of enjoying ice cream treats with my family – it was a special dessert that we enjoyed quite often and I continue the tradition with my son who is just as big of an ice cream fan as I am.
When I was asked to participate in the Lovin’ Scoopful promotion, I was thrilled. I look forward to hosting an Ice Cream Social here in San Diego and share the story and mission behind the company!
This line up of flavors :
- Caramel Chocolate Crispy Treat- Uses creamy vanilla with chocolate covered crispy rice pieces, and then swirl in a thick caramel ribbon.
- Oh My Blueberry Pie- Uses swirled blueberry ribbon into churned light blueberry ice cream and then mixed in sugar coated pie crust pieces.
- Super Duper Peanut Butter Cup- Uses churned light peanut butter ice cream loaded with mini peanut butter cups and slathered in a thick fudge ribbon.
- Mintalicious- Uses green mint flavor by mixing in mint filled milk chocolate hearts along with the chocolate chips.
- Cozy Vanilla- Made with all natural bourbon vanilla extract.
- Out of this World Chocolate- Uses exotic rich chocolate.
- So Good Cookies and Cream- Uses milk chocolate and cookies & cream churned light ice cream.
- Caramel Chocolate Heaven- Churned light caramel ice cream is packed with caramel filled chocolate cups and slathered in a thick fudge ribbon.
- Yummy Cake & Cookie Dough- Uses cake batter mixed in chunks of chocolate and heaps of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- What the Fudge!- Made exotically rich ‘Out of This World’ chocolate smothered with fudge.
- Baba’s Butter Pecan Brittle- Uses butter pecan brittle bits.
- Mad About Mud Pie- Made with coffee, cookies and cream, almonds and fudge.
- Rockin’ Raspberry Cheesecake- Made with raspberries and cheesecake bits.
Launched in 2008, Lovin’ Scoopful ice cream has half the fat and 1/3 fewer calories than other premium ice creams. It’s also made from milk and cream of cows not treated with rBST.
Lovin’ Scoopful is committed to donate 25% of its profits ($50,000 minimum annually) to Special Olympics and other causes. The Special Olympics was founded by Maria Shriver’s late mother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, in 1962 and this family business is just one way to honor and raise awareness for this great cause.
Maria Shriver is the Creative Director behind Lovin’ Scoopful and has been involved with each step of the developmental process, from coming up with the flavors and names to helping in the design of the logo and quality of the ice cream itself.
Learn more about Lovin’ Scoopful, search for a store near you where you can purchase the ice cream and stay tuned for an awesome giveaway. You can also “like” them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.
Please share in the comment section which flavor – you can only pick one – you are most excited to try! A Lovin’ Scoopful Prize Pack could be yours (one random winner will be selected after the ice cream social takes place).
Happy Healthy Hip Parenting
Peace Begins in the Home